TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Plugin API changed to 17
- Added away hotkey with away message.
- Added toolbar buttons set and delete for avatars.
- Added saving of ban duration for presets.
- Added [noparse]...[/noparse] tags for chat to prevent text in between beeing replaced with emoticons. Note: It's strict so both tags have to be found!